Sunday, September 28, 2008

Entourage: Oh to be E...

Eric (E) runs a very close second as my favorite character, because he reminds me of myself. He tries to keep it all together making sure his friends are taken care of and doesn't take shit from no one. Oh yeah, and people mistake his kindness for weakness and naivete -- as Amanda did tonight. And she reacted just as people do when I unleash my knowledge and let my skill attack them -- they get pissed off and make it happen (to my amusement)!


So the hero today was not Ari. Oh no! Ari is failing (not for a lack in trying) to bring Vince back to the greatness of "Head On" and "Aquaman (the largest grossing movie of all-time!).". Vince is DOA. I mean come on they offered his ass "Benji" -- and that fool looks to be considering it on next week's episode. Clearly these are not good times. But now Ari is soldiering along on the coattail of E, once again. Has he not learned that E has a gift? "Queens Blvd," "Medellin" and need I remind everyone that E said that "Medellin" was a major stinker first! And now we have "Smoke Jumpers."


Two crazy fucks -- sorry, but you've seen them -- want what everyone has deemed the impossible. $500K + a guarantee their movie is made. Don't we love strange people like this who are ignorant to their own demands and craziness? (Hmmm. Reminds of a man I know.) Well the impossible was made more than possible -- $2 million deal + a guarantee. But uh oh, no Vince!


And what does next week bring... Five grown ass men in the desert. Great.


Oh, and no I am not even acknowledging Drama's meltdown (in depth). It was just silly. There is no crying and running away on The View. Never. Ever. Punk!

No comments: